Saturday, January 22, 2011

Push it!

I think from my past 2 posts I have made it clear that I enjoy exercising. Throughout high school sports always kept me busy, and more often than not I was training for one thing or another. I would say my body went through a great deal of stress and fatigue from the workouts our coaches had us do. They weren't ever easy, oftentimes the thought of going easy, or quitting a little early came into mind. However, I didn't quit early. Because of that I saw the benefits of those hard workouts when competition came.

How similar my spiritual life's pattern has been to this! Throughout high school I was busy with church, seminary, and other responsibilities that weren't always easy for me to do. Sunday mornings would come around and I would think how nice it would be to sleep in, to just skip church this Sunday. But I didn't. Because of that, I saw the blessings that Heavenly Father bestows upon his children that are faithful to him, I have a testimony of that.

Life isn't always easy, but when it isn't easy we can expect to see great results as we continue to persevere. So, my brothers and sisters, keep at it! Keep pushing! the Lord will bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment